Stock Performance - Upgrade to 220HP or 250HP available
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to four inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
6 – Speed Automatic Transmission
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
All Vanderhalls come equipped with thermal circuit breakers that are designed for the protection and isolation of high current circuits up to 200A.They are fully waterproof to IP67.The manual trip can be used to switch off and isolate the circuit,when use of battery trickle charger is not feasible,to isolate the battery for storage periods of time longer than 14 consecutive days.
A battery trickle charger lead is also included to protect the life of the battery during similar periods of extended storage.
Chrome steering wheel, cafe style mirror uprights, gloss black fuel cap and roll hoops elegantly trim the Venice.
93% All New
When compared with 2019 and back Venice, the 2021 Venice is 93% all new.
Features of the Venice
2″ Stainless Exhaust
Machine Faced 18″ Wheels
Matte Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker™Amp
Locking Glove Box
Total Length: 143.7 in. = 3.65 Meter Total Width: 68.9 in. = 1.75 Meter Total Height: 44.9 in. = 1.14 Meter