Note : First version of Edison2 is sold out for 2021 , info for new version will be released soon!Back To Overview
When compared with 2019 and previous Venice, up to four inches of additional width are gained at the front of the cabin.
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
Classic, simple and easy to read gauges feature:
- Power out put and regenerative braking display
- Automatic temperature management display
- Estimated remaining battery display
Gloss black hoops, gas cap, mirror uprights and gloss black steering wheel elegantly trim the Edison².
Features of the Edison 2
Quick Glance Classic Display
Gloss Black 19″ Wheels
Matte Black Dead Pedal and Traction Plate
Diamond Stitched Leather
Bluetooth Enabled Sound System with 200 Watt Kicker™Amp
Differentiated Design Elements
Locking Glove Box
Stainless Trim and Heated Seat Switch
Total Length: 143.7 in. = 3.65 Meter Total Width: 68.9 in. = 1.75 Meter Total Height: 44.9 in. = 1.14 Meter Total Weight: 1400 lbs = 635 kg